Thursday, March 01, 2007

Oh boy....

My blog has not been updated for a while and I wish I could say it was only my blog that missed any action.

However, I am afraid to say I have been injured! Now that sound svery serious indeed, but truth is I have knee problems - well left knee that is. So I haven't run for two weeks and only just getting back into it.

Because I have not been running - I need to build it up again very slowly to also avoid any more problems with my knee. Ice is the key word here I have been told by experts. So after every run I am wrapping my knee in a towel I have put (permanently) in the freezer.

Needless to say I am pissing my pants what with the Marathon less than 2 months from away! What was I thinking is a recurring though most frequently thought at 4am in the morning having just woken up...

Friends assure me I will be fine - coincidentally these friends never have run a marathon before. At the least the weather is kinda better again with the spring showing for milliseconds at a time. Unfortunately not yet whilst I was running.

Ta for now...

AZ

1 Comments:

Blogger Arabella & Mark said...

wow...poor thing.... BUT:
just concentrate on the visualisation of FINISHING and how that would make you feel. you will do it! Go girl, Go girl...you´re the BEST...you´re the best! X0X0

11:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home